Father’s Day Fun
- Visit North Central
- Posted on June 13, 2017
Looking for something fun to do with Dad this Father’s Day Weekend? Look no further than your own back yard, and treat the whole family to one or
more of these Father’s Day events happening right here in Central Ma! Here’s a list of the Top 10 things to bring your Father to this weekend.
- Father’s Day Hike at Wachusett Meadow Wildlife Sanctuary (June 18th 1:00p.m. – 3:00 p.m.): You and your Dad can explore the great outdoors together, as you bond and share the day together! Each Dad will receive a laminated guide of his choice from Mass Audubon’s series including Guide to Northeastern Dragonflies & Damselflies, Guide to Backyard Birds of Eastern North America, or Paddlers Guide to New England Rivers. For more information and to register, call 978.464.2712. Fees: $9 Adult Members, $13 Adult Nonmembers, $6 Child Members, $7 Child Nonmembers.
- Brew Yard Opening at the Wachusett Brewery (June 17th m. – 7p.m): Every dad should be able to kick back and relax on Father’s Day. Treat yours to the opening of the Brew Yard at the Wachusett Brewery, where if you’re 21+ you can enjoy offerings of Wachusett beers, live music, food and special limited release beers with your family!
- Boeing, Boeing at the Mount Theater (June 16th @ 8:00 pm – June 17th @ 10:00 pm): Take your dad to dinner and a show and see Boeing, Boeing! This show focuses around the 1960s and a swinging playboy Bernard juggling three fiancées — each one a beautiful flight attendant — who are all engaged to him without knowing about each other. The family will not be disappointed!
- Cruise Night at Kimball Farm (June 16th 5:00p.m. – 8:00 p.m.): Is your Dad a big fan of cars? Take him to Cruise Night and check out over 300 cars, hot rods, classic cars and uniques on display. Also listen to music, food, friends, giveaways and great sights on a summer evening.
- Father’s Day Weekend Special event at Kringle Candle Retail Campus (June 17th, 2016 @ 10:00 am – June 19th, 2016 @ 6:00 pm): Make sure to stop by Kringle Candle this weekend and pick up something nice for dad! Kringle Candle will be having cooking demos & special in-store offers!
- Hollis Hill Farm Father’s Day lunch (June 18th 11am-3pm): Appleseed Smokehouse BBQwill be grilling it up at Hollis Hill Farm! Come in from the U-Pick fields and grab a plate loaded up wih Pulled Pork and Chicken, Hand Sliced Brisket, BBQ Beans and Homemade Slaw! Also enjoy and listen to live music on the deck!
- Town Wide Yard Sale, Ice Cream Social & Book Sale in Westminster, MA (June 17th @ 8:00 am – 3:00 pm): Have a dad that’s big on books? Stop by the Forbush Memorial Library and check out the book sale and enjoy ice cream!
- Father’s Day at Davis Farmland (June 18th): Come Celebrate Father’s Day at Davis Farmland and bring your dad for free! Come interact with the animal showcase or cool off in the Water Spray Park. Also enjoy a BBQ lunch with dad!
- Father’s Day Antique & Classic Auto Meet at Monty TechJune 18th @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm): Another great event to check out if your dad loves cars! Check out Mid-State Antique Auto Club‘s 38th annual show, complete with awards, memorabilia and more.
- Fourth Annual Riverfest in Orange, MA (June 17 @ 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm): Hit the water with dad this Father’s Day weekend and celebrate on Orange’s riverfront! The celebration includes family activities, performances by local entertainers, food and craft vendors, and activities on the river culminating with a decorated, lighted, non-motorized boat parade. Visit orangeriverfest.org for more info!